Even though I've concluded my full time touring, I'm excited for a few opportunities to sing and share with you. I'm excited to announce that, for the first time, I am hosting a cruise to the great state of Alaska! I can’t wait to discover the wonders of this world-famous destination...and I want you to come with me! It will be fun! It will be meaningful! It will be unforgettable! We'll be sailing from Seattle, WA, July 21-28, 2018 and visiting several spots in Alaska (Juneau, Ketchikan, Sitka), Glacier Bay National Park, and Victoria, B.C., Canada. It's going to be gorgeous!
Enjoy these highlights & many more:
- Stand in awe as the legendary voice of Larnelle Harris leads us into the presence of God
- SING with me and my friends in our Alaska cruise choir!
- Make friends from around the world in a uniquely intimate and inspirational setting
- Benefit from the wisdom and motivational speaking of the hilarious
- Bask in the beauty of Alaska’s wildlife and enormous, stunning glaciers
- Have your soul stirred by songbird Nichole Nordeman
- Be inspired and encouraged by Angie Smith
- Hear from
- Receive spiritually uplifting messages from my own pastor,
- And, enjoy hearing from vocal group Veritas, my family (yay!), and many other special guests
I love everything about cruising! The feeling of being pampered—not having to think about anything but enjoying fabulous food and luxurious surroundings. Being able to explore multiple destinations without having to repack your suitcase. The ability to disconnect (don't we all need that!) and immerse yourself into God’s beautiful creation all around us. Have SO MUCH fun! (Really our cruises are the most fun, I promise!) And, of course, our cruises really are much more than vacations. They’re opportunities for us to experience incredible concerts and be blessed by amazing fellowship that refreshes our spirits. That’s the best part!
Head on over to inspirationcruises.com/spc or call 855-700-4966 for more information and to reserve your cabin today!
I can't wait! And I hope to see you there!
Forever Grateful for YOU,